Now iPhone has a new exciting game called iTwirl, a game of rotating 6 cells by tapping one cell. Gain more score by just tapping a cells and rotating them in clockwise and anticlockwise direction.
iTwirl is a fun and challenging game with 10 levels.
How to Play
Objective of the game is to arrange the cells in the right image according to the displayed left image. iTwirl begins with sweet background tune and start the game.
1. In this game there are two images with many cells, one image is on right sight side and the other is on the left side.
2. Arrange the cells in the right image according to the left image.
3. Tap the cell that is surounded by 6 cells (that look like a flower) and rotate the cells as you required. You are not allowed to tap the cell which is not surrounded by 6 cells. If in case you tap that cell it wont rotate.
4. There is an option for rotation: clockwise and anticlockwise. By default rotation will be clockwise. You can opt either clokwise, anticlockwise or both in the setting page. Or you can adjust according to your need on the main page by cliking clockwise or anticlockwies direction symbol.
5. There is an option for sound also, if you like to play with background music, enjoy with music else you have an option to mute the tune.
6. There are 10 levels in this game and each level has fixed number of moves. But as the level increases moves also increases. By tapping the cell every time the moves goes on decreasing.
7. If you fail to match the right image with left image, within fixed moves, game get over.
Enjoy the iTwirl with 10 levels by increasing the moves for every level and scoring more points in each level.